Your daily dose of advertising awesomeness from around the world!
- Agency: Duval Guillame Modem
- Location: Brussels, Belgium
- Client: Stop the Traffik (public service announcement against women trafficking)
- Name: “Girls going wild in red light district”
- Why I like it: Last time this agency was featured as an Ad of the Day was back in October, for a lovely little stunt for Carlsberg featuring bikers in a movie theater. Now they’re back with another similar stunt, and it’s worth sharing. I’m a little torn, folks. On the one hand, these types of messages feel a little gratuitous. They’re easy hits on the emotional meter, and most of them are scam ads for organizations that don’t really exist and/or advertise. Plus, I always wonder how much of these stunts is in the acting and how much is spontaneous. So, I’m going into it with a big heap of skepticism. So, after totally being a downer on this idea, let me just say that…they took it and made it different. Interesting to watch and making the point without hitting you over the head with a “guilt-hammer”, and just very well executed. If you’re going to do this kind of thing, this is the way to do it.